Due to the weather forecast for mid week snow and race time temperatures in the upper 30s, the races are cancelled for safety reasons.  All runner entry fees and sponsor donations will be refunded.  If you have any questions or want any additional information please click the contact us link at the top of the page and we will respond to you shortly.